Category archives: Inspiration Boards
- Happy Valentine’s Day lovers! What a fantastic day to get married. Yup, V-day has gotten us all inspired, so we thought it’d be fun to put together a special wedding inspiration board to honor this most loved-up of days.
It’s just the thing if you’re planning to tie the knot on February 14th with cupid at your side.[...]
1. Peonies Bouquet 2. Grey Groomsmen Suits 3. Paper Straws with Pink Hearts 4. Pink Bridesmaid Dresses 5. Grey Cake
1. Grey Bridesmaid Party 2. Baby's Breath Centerpiece 3. Yellow High Heels 4. Yellow Clutch 5. Grey and Yellow Pinwheels 6. Grey Groomsmen Suits 7. Yellow and Grey Cake Pops 8[...]
- Allow us to introduce you all to Moni!
Hello DIY Bride! Hope all is well! My name is Mona Abo Said but you can call me Moni :) and I am a wedding planner all the way from Edmonton, Alberta Canada....I just wanted to send you a little valentines day inspiration from my home! I really wanted to share what was special to[...]
- Hi, my name is Jessica and I have a "pinning" problem. Since the day I signed up for Pinterest, I have been creating boards and pinning like crazy. I was asked to try out a new site that was similar to Pinterest, but catered to weddings exclusively. The site is lover.ly and all I can say is THANK GOODNESS this was not [...]
- When it comes to attire for the guys, think color. And consider opting for tuxes other than black.
As always, tan tuxes are perfect for beach weddings, but suits in shades of tan and brown are also great for fall weddings. Imagine pairing one of those great ensembles with a nice burnt orange, cranberry or plum col[...]
- Pantone's top colors for Spring 2013 are out and they're simply lovely. Together, monaco blue, dusk blue, grayed jade and emerald provide the perfect color pallet for a calming beach wedding.
Different shades of sea glass were the first thing I thought of when I saw all the colors together. Martha Stewart Weddings[...]
- DIY wedding flowers are trending for 2012, and with little or no experience at all brides can create simply stunning bouquets and centerpieces for their wedding decor with Afloral's help. Not only does Afloral provide amazing stems and supplies for DIY brides, they also share flower inspiration boards (via the blog), w[...]
This fun, flirty ensemble comes in at $479.00!
Dress $122 from eCrater
Veil $28 from Etsy
Shoes $88 from Zappos
- This was one of my favorite entries; a near-perfect combination of style and tradition with unique and fun finds. emilyp rocked it. Sadly, some of the products are no longer available but feel free to be inspired!
Lace and Luxury Dress $52.99
- Our recent "win an ipad" contest generated some fantastic bridal ensemble entries. Each entry consisted of a bridal gown, hair accessory, shoes, and anything else that'd complete the bride's look - as long as the total cost was $500 or less. I'll be sharing each of the entries, one per day, over the next few weeks.
- From Marissa
See full image for sources (click above to make larger).
- From Aleda & Anna