Today’s featured vendor is Greenvelope. As hinted by the name, this company is grounded in a passion for eco-friendly products, and they offer an artfully designed selection of pretty email wedding invites that are 100% customizable.
Here are some of the beauties available for wedding evites @ Greenvelope.
See more: greenvelope.com/weddings
Lately, I’ve had questions from brides about using electronic wedding invitations. Could it be possible that an eco-friendly, paperless wedding invitation could be just as pretty as a handmade wedding invitation? Yes, it is possible; and we love what Greenvelope has to offer!
Invitations don’t have to be complex or expensive. Ultimately, the invitation gets pitched no matter how beautiful or extravagant or expensive it was to make. I’ve heard many brides regret the amount of time they spent hand-making wedding invitations because in retrospect, they weren’t worth the time and stress. Your DIY energy and creative juices can be better spent working on favors and centerpieces – trust me! Your guests will appreciate a handmade favor over a handmade invitation any day of the week.
Greenvelope is very affordable – 300 evites are included when you buy the package: save the dates ($29), invitations ($99), and thank you notes ($29)! That’s only 52 cents per guest if you buy the whole set! Plus, you’re supporting an eco-conscious company who uses a portion of your money to save trees.
When you’re convinced Greenvelope is worth its weight in trees, use special promo code “DIYbride” to save 15% between now and September 30th, 2012. With this discount, you’ll be spending less than 45 cents per guest for an entire set of electronic wedding invitations (save the dates, invitations, and thank you cards).
Here are the benefits of working with Greenvelope:
- Save a stamp, save a tree. Not only do couples save trees with email wedding invitations from Greenvelope, but the company also donates a significant percentage of every sale to Mountains to Sounds, which preserves trees along the I-90 corridor
- Instant delivery on fancy digital paper. Your electronic wedding invitations are delivered via email in a personalized “spinning” envelope (with the guest’s name on the front) that emulates the excitement of opening a traditional paper invitation. Plus, the digital papers are beautifully designed to look just like real paper.
- Advanced RSVP Tracking. Greenvelope has a intelligently designed tracking system that allows you to view the status of your wedding evites. The RSVP tracker will show you which invites have been unopened, undeliverable, or viewed. When guests RSVP, you can set up custom survey questions for meal selections or song requests to get them excited about the event right away. How cool is that?
- Link to your personal website. Greenvelope has the makings of a basic wedding website (event details, slide show, RSVP tracker, etc.) included with the electronic wedding invitation package ($99 for 300 guests) for no extra cost. But if you have a wedding website set up elsewhere, you can include the link right there on your invitations with just a click. Wahlaah!
- Free trial! See for yourself why we support Greenvelope as the go-to resource for wedding evites. Here’s the link for your free trial: http://greenvelope.com/?a=signup
To test drive the Greenvelope experience, I started a free trial this morning and created a lovely save the date card and envelope, complete with details about my event, a photo, and even a google map to the event location. I was impressed with the design selection, the great color options, and the realistic papers. It was also very easy to go through the steps and make changes as I needed to. The website design is simple and smart. I gladly recommend this to all our DIY brides today!
Disclosure: DIY Bride has a financial relationship with Greenvelope, meaning we may have received compensation for this content and/or related content. We firmly stand behind our review and recommendation, and are committed to promoting only those companies we feel offer our community excellent products, ethical business practices, and outstanding customer service.