A fresh yellow flower, our Mini Green Center Sunflower has a golden green center surrounded by many ray like petals. Known for following the sun across the sky, the sunflower has come to mean “adoration” and “loyalty.” Green center averages .75 to 1.5 inches in diameter, this bold yellow Mini Green Center Sunflower would add an informal touch to any wedding bouquet, table centerpiece or flower arrangement. Our Sunflower is shipped fresh directly from our farms to your doorstep. Order online and pay wholesale prices, plus receive free shipping!
Availability & Care Requirements: MULTIFEED_START_9_
- Recommended delivery date is 2 days before your event. If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Thursday.
- These Sunflowers are available year round.
- Each stem has one flower.
- The center for this particular Sunflower is a yellow green color.
- Mini Green Center Sunflowers have a green center average of 0.75 to 1.5 inches in diameter.
- Sunflowers are shipped with either 5 or 10 stems per bunches and are bundled together by a rubber band.
- Stem length is an average minimum of 24 inches.
- Expected vase life is an average minimum of 8 days.
- Sunflower meaning is ‘power, warmth, nourishment.’
- Sunflowers are photoropic, meaning that the blooms will follow the light. Make sure arrangements are evenly lit to prevent shifting.
- Stems may not always be perfectly straight. The straightness may vary depending upon Mother Nature. FiftyFlowers.com will not refund or reship for sunflowers that arrive crooked or do not straighten. It is a risk accepted upon ordering. See Flower Care tab for further instructions.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
- Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
- Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.