By using the DIYBride.com web site, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- You must be 18 years and older to use this site.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your screen name.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other DIYBride.com members.
- You may not use the DIYBride site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links (“Content”) that you submit, post, and display on the diybride.com site.
- DIYBride is intended for personal use only. Professional, commercial, or corporate uses of DIYBride are strictly prohibited.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack diybride.com or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with diybride.com.
- You must not create or submit unwanted, unsolicited email to any DIYBride members (“Spam”).
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your DIYBride account. While DIYBride prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that DIYBride cannot be responsible for the Content posted on its web site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use DIYBride at your own risk.