The Comment Policy of DIY Bride™
The comments on the DIY Bride™ website are moderated. Comments may be rejected (and deleted) for any number of reasons, the most frequent being:
1. Spam or spam-like language. Any person who attempts to use the comments feature for promoting his/her product or service is out of luck unless I specifically ask for vendors to use the comments section to reply to a specific query.
2. Hateful or spiteful replies. I can’t be bothered with jerks and this site is not for use as a flame ground of any kind. Under no circumstances will we publish comments that are abusive, spiteful, insulting. You are welcome to disagree with others but, you know, be an adult about it. Be civil. State your position with respect. Thanks.
3. Comments that are meant to be a private message to me. Use the contact form, please.
4. Comments that don’t make sense. Use full sentences, please, and comment on the post you have a question, kudos, or problem with. If you comment that you’re looking for help with monogram instructions on a post that’s talking about flower arranging… ugh. If there’s no post that corresponds with a question you have, please use the contact form. I appreciate it.
5. Link requests do not belong in the comments and guarantees you won’t get a link. I do not participate in link exchanges.